10th Annual FSJ Oilmen's Family Camp Weekend
August 9th - 11th
- The 10th Annual Oilmen’s Family Camp Weekend is an event the entire family can enjoy. Friday will be registration day between 4-8pm, set up camp, meet and greet, kid’s activities and dinner. We have planned for wagon rides and a movie on the big screen.
- Saturday we have various planned events at the campsite for all to enjoy and food is provided. Activities include a multiple of team challenges and wagon rides. Duck Auctions and Reverse Draw after the sponsored dinner. Movies and popcorn on the jumbo screen in the park.
- Sunday is highlighted by helicopter rides for the kids followed by games, crafts, bouncy castles, wagon rides, and fire trucks. To wrap up the weekend Bailey Helicopters drops 600 ducks into the Peace River for the 10th Annual Duck Race.
- There will be a special painting event for the first 100 moms who register for it, split into groups of 50 over Friday and Saturday night during the movies.
- Surprise events throughout the weekend.
Any Questions regarding registration feel free to contact
Chris Clay (250) 264-2729